Varnish for PU not flammable
– series 3890
- Mono-component covering varnish for polyester polyurethane soles
- Normally used as first coat to cover the original PU natural colour
- Liquid solvent base
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents not flammable
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removing.
- Stir the varnish 3890 before using
- Spay by machine or manually when the sole is completely dry
- Spray using nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm and pressure 3 atm
- Is possible to use by brush for small parts
- Most of RAL/Pantone colour cards
- Special colours on demand
PRODOTTO A BASE ACQUA
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.