Varnish for PU not flammable
– series 3890
- Mono-component varnish for polyurethane;
- Normally used as first coat to cover the original PU natural colour.
- Liquid solvent based
- Synthetic resins and dyes in organic solvents not flammable
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removing.
- Stir the varnish 3890 before using
- Spray by machine or manually when the substrate is completely dry
- Spray using nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm and pressure 3 bar
- Most of RAL/Pantone colour cards
- Special colours on demand