Varnish for PU by Spray – Cork Effect – 2° Coat
– serie 4100
- Mono-component covering varnish for polyester polyurethane soles.
- Second coat cork effect by spray
- Liquid solvent based
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removing.
- Apply 3700 transparent varnish by dip or 3720 transparent varnish by spray first coat and let it dry up
- Stir the varnish 4100 before using
- Spay 4100, when the sole is completely dry, in big quantities, in order to permit the varnish to penetrate into the holes of the sole for a real cork effect.
- Spray using a nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm at pressure 2.5 atm
- Spraying by machine or manually
Mainly cork shades effect
PRODOTTO A BASE ACQUA
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.