Metallic Varnish for PU by Spray
– serie 3810
- Mono-component covering varnish for polyester polyurethane soles
- Normally used as first or single coat to cover the original PU natural colour
- Liquid solvent based
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removing.
- Stir well before using it
- Spay by machine or manually when the sole is completely dry (varnish should be always under stirring to keep the metallic powder homogeneously with the varnish)
- Spray using nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm and pressure 3 atm
Mainly silver, gold and copper shades
PRODOTTO A BASE ACQUA
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.