Cracking Varnish by Spray – 2° Coat
– serie 3970
- Mono-component cracking varnish for all surfaces.
- Should be used as second coat on bright shades of covering series
- Liquid solvent base
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents
- Mix well before using
- Spray using nozzle diam.1-1.5mm and pressure 3 atm
- Spray 3970 after series n. 3800 covering for PU
2800 covering for PVC
4300 covering for TR
2600 covering for ABS
- Spray 3970 when the first coat is completely dry with thick and wet layer of varnish. Spraying small quantity will give small cracking effects; spraying big quantity will give big cracking effects.
- When drying, the varnish crack automatically after a few minutes. Cracking varnish on smooth and hard surfaces gives better results.
- Spray by machine or manually, keeping the product well mixed.
- Most of RAL/Pantone colour cards
- Special colours on demand