Covering Varnish for PUby Spray
– serie 3800
- Bi component covering varnish for polyester polyurethane soles
- Normally used as first coat to cover the original PU natural colour
- Liquid solvent base
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removal.
- Stir the varnish 3800 before using
- Add 5% of catalyst 2300/116 under stirring to the varnish
- Spay by machine or manually and wait up to completely dry
- Spray using nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm and pressure 3 atm
- Most of RAL/Pantone colour cards
- Special colours on demand
PRODOTTO A BASE ACQUA
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.