Covering Varnish for Polyether by Spray
– serie 3600
- Mono-component covering varnish for polyether polyurethane soles
- Normally used as first coat to cover the original Polyether natural colour
- Liquid solvent base
- Synthetic resins and pigments in organic solvents
- Wash the soles with the solvent for release agent traces removing.
- Stir the varnish 3800 before using
- Spay by machine or manually when the sole is completely dry
- Spray using nozzle gun diam. 1-1.5mm and pressure 3 atm
- Most of RAL/Pantone colour cards
- Special colours on demand
PRODOTTO A BASE ACQUA
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.